Quartz Countertop Colors
These photos are an inspiration for your project please visit us to get a better look and feel for the color.
Pros & Cons of Quartz Countertops
– They are man-made, colored with pigments and come in any color imaginable including a natural marble look.
– They have a manufactured, consistent look.
– They are nearly indestructible.
– They add value.
– They are non-porous, resist stains and require no maintenance.
– They can discolor or fade with exposure to direct sunlight.
– They are not as natural looking as natural stone.
– They can be damaged by heat and cooking pans.