Artistic Ultra Compact/Porcelain Countertops Wichita, KS
Made from a sophisticated mixture of raw materials used in glass, porcelain tiles, and quartz surfaces, compact surfaces are incredibly durable, making them perfect for both indoor and outdoor environments.
Ultra-compact surface countertops are fireproof and engineered to provide maximum resistance to both heat and fire. A non-porous material, compact surfaces are also highly resistant to scratches, abrasions, and stains while providing incredible color stability, all in an extremely easy-to-maintain surface solution. This material is sneaking its way into the radar of customers and could be the future of countertops and wall applications.
Ultra Compact/Porcelain Countertops Colors
These photos are an inspiration for your project please visit us to get a better look and feel for the color.
Pros & Cons of Ultra Compact/Porcelain Countertops
– Heat resistant, stain-resistant, scratch-resistant.
– UV Resistant.
– Color patterns are consistent.
– Lighter weight, large slabs – perfect for vertical wall applications.
– Limited fabrications and installers – requires special skills and machinery.
– Limited availability due to the complexity of fabrication and installation.